Jorise Lee: Father- is the first true love that any girl has.

Instagram me

Monday 17 June 2013

Father- is the first true love that any girl has.


16/6/2013 
is the day when people sent out messages for father's day all over facebook, Twitter, instagram and etc etc. You can see a lot of father pictures, foods and celebrations all over the network. And same goes to mine. Lol.

Every year, we will be having a very simple dinner to celebrate with daddy because he is a so called very "easygoing" dad. He want things in a simple way, As long as we have time for him, he will be very glad.

 The first true love any girl has is her father.
No one will ever replace him as the ‘love of her life. <3


And so... We had our dinner at Korean Palace @ Tanjung Tokong.

I brought along my camera, but wth I forgotten to plug in the memory card. I always use to forget things like this. Y AM I SO FORGETFUL. A camera which can use but without memory card were so down lah. So I'm not in the mood to take pictures with my phone. Just took a few that's all. =,(

Oh Oh! never forget my bro, he helps us to took all those pictures. lolll. He is camera shy I suppose.

Kimchi Steamboat.


My dad : "come take a picture of us that I'm going to eat the food."  LOLLL!!!!

Jealous! Pampering Kiwi on his arms. Too cute right i know.. hahahah!

This is a picture which I found on Facebook. It reminds me of my mum but after my mum had passed away, my dad had replaced her for so many years.
He is like our full time mummy and daddy. My dad loves to motivate us with positive thinking. The most words of his is " I feel fine, I feel good, I feel better and better". Lol. He is such a great dad and we love him so so much. Thank you Dad for being our pillar of strength. Thank you for everything you are. Life is more beautiful when you are around.

No matter how many boys come into my life, Daddy you will always be the first man I’ve ever loved. I love you so much. Happy Father’s day! <3<3




No comments:

Post a Comment