Jorise Lee: 9cm.com.my skincare update

Instagram me

Tuesday 15 July 2014

9cm.com.my skincare update

Lets talk about skin! As we know..Hot, humid weather may causes pimple/acne breakouts, it's a skin condition that affects to those who live or work in tropical city or kitchen area.(especially for certain people who do not have good skin gene) And unfortunately we have to experience that every single day on the hot weather.=( But for now we don't have to worry because several skincare and lifestyle practices can help to proactively defend against pesky pimple.

Me as a skin care junkie, I love exploring different brands/kinds of  facial care. There are sooooo many skin care products recently that can found in online shop.. I bought few from a different websites but they seems like not giving me the results that I expected. Till one day when 9cm.com.my emailed, I couldn't be happier because another new skin care products would be on it's way for me to try on!:D

First I was elated to receive the parcel, there's three bottles of skin care with nice and cute packaging..one which is Easter egg and a set of highly-raved Snail White products.
1) Easter egg mousse pack is a deep cleansing mask.
2) Snail white Mist -serum.
3) Snail White facial cream - moisturiser.

First I tried on the Easter egg mousse pack. I did not knowing that mousse can be masque as well. For easy to understand, it's a deep cleansing mask. Before I've been using other brand of deep cleansing clay masque but I never heard of any deep cleansing masque with mousse. Had you? haha.


Since the facial products were new to me, before I start applying on my face, I will study the instructions and also the ingredients before using. It contains 12 main natural ingredients which are mainly fruits and egg extracts. Egg whites are actually really good to our skin because it is a natural proteins which help to nourish our skin. It cleanses, tightens and exfoliates the skin naturally. To be honest when I saw there's ingredients of egg extract, I thought "oh god, the smell would be like those smelly eggs and it could be really gross." But I was wrong. With those mixture of natural fruit ingredients, it does gives off a sweet and fruity fragrance! You will love it!


I was quite excited on trying the new mousse masque! I sounded it weird but it is so nice to apply! It is so soft, so smooth.. See I enjoyed playing with the mousse.. hahah!
I simply love this product because it doesn't make my skin dry but in fact it gives hydrates to my skin.


Next, Snail White Cream has been gaining popularity to the many benefits it contain. As far my research goes, Snail white is popular in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Philippines and  many other countries. 

So after I apply my own toner, following with the highly-raved serum- SNAIL WHITE MIST. It's a serum and can be use daily on day and night. I uses it after toner. But why apply serum? Serum are designed to treat various skin conditions, such as redness, dehydration or lack of firmnesswrinklesdark spots or to brighten the skinThey are formulated with small molecules so that they can easily penetrate deep into skin.  It is so soothing and refreshing after spraying the Snail White mist to my face:)

Recommended!


Although this humid weather makes your skin feel oily and greasy all the time, moisturising is still a must! But when it came with moisturiser, I do not like cream type because I hate the feeling of the stickiness and greasy on my skin. But this cream is not thick at all.. we can call it watery actually. The cream had a smell of herbal too. 

SNAILWHITE Facial Cream is made up of 7 Main ingredients which are imported mainly from Korea, Italy, France and manufactured in Thailand headquarters. With the natural ingredients, it's suitable for sensitive/acne prone skin individuals as it calms and reduces redness and further irritation on skin.


Besides it's moisturising benefits, Snail White also able to treat acne scars, dull and sensitive skin and even control oil secretion! It's like all the skin care products combined into one tub! After trying Snail White, I've to admit my skin has really became more supple over the weeks and it didn't cause my skin to break out at all.(touch wood)


I do love how it moisturised and easily penetrate into skin without sticky/greasy feeling.

And the best thing I love about this product is its hygienic packaging that it comes in a special vacuum cap container..I can pump the cream out without having to dig my fingers into the bottle! This also helps to ensure that the cream is kept away from the environmental air, thereby keeping it fresh!

However, after using the products, I can completely understand why are they so high-raved and I'm not even exaggerating just because they are sponsored.

For those who're thinking of giving this product a try, you can head over to 9cm.com.my to purchase your very own Easter Egg mousse pack and Snail White products today! 
and also follow @9cm.com.my on instagram for exclusive updates!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/9cm.com.my
Instagram: @9cm.com.my

Anyway, the owner of  9cm.com.my wants me to warn all of you about the fake products. Notice that there are lots of fake and unauthorized product of Snail White have been selling online. Please do take note on that as picture below:)
Please take note and don't play play with your skin yah!

So, why not grab yours to try it out?
If you already did, let me know how you find it!;)
♕ xoxo ♡♡


No comments:

Post a Comment