Jorise Lee: Shane & Sheryn's Marriage Proposal in Busy Bodhi Cafe.

Instagram me

Monday 18 August 2014

Shane & Sheryn's Marriage Proposal in Busy Bodhi Cafe.

I remember my friends' proposal like it was yesterday. The moment when Shane told us, I was shocked...happy shock but still shock! hahaha.. So in the spur of the moment, our male friend (the fiancé)--Shane Yang had asked me a favor to help him to make the proposal cardboard as he doesn't have much days left to do.. I'm sincerely to help but I only had a couple of days to pull the whole thing together, including helping him to make 8 cardboards with wording "Marry Him, 嫁给他" and etc... hahaha! Choosing cardboards and papers is easy.. but to cut the cardboards and decorate them is really hard.(the most tricky part of all) haha.. I was afraid what if my cardboard doesn't match the theme "Vintage". what if the couple doesn't like? what if what if... alot in my mind.. Luckily louis was there so we can share some ideas. And he is only able to help me to finished with one cardboard on the weekend. lol  

When proposing day is getting nearer and nearer.. I actually was kinda nervous and excited may be because this was the very first time closest friend is going to proposed. I think everyone felt the same way as I am too. hahah.. So on the 3rd of August 2014, which is the biggest memorable day for Shane and Sheryn. I remembered it was heavy rain in the afternoon but thank god the rain stops in the evening where by the proposal is going to started. Good sign good day;)

The whole proposing proses is going to be like(I'll explain it with just a short one because the whole proposal video is already up on the facebook!):  First Vivi(actor) and Anerly(actor) who had sacrifices their working day to have a date out with Sheryn(fiancee) to Busy Bodhi cafe, the cafe will served Sheryn's favourite cake and played her favourite song which is well planned by Shane months ago..if she noticed?haha.. And when after the girls almost knocking off from the cafe, Shane will suddenly showed up to gave Sheryn a surprise proposal! And so the plan does goes smoothly..

Before that, the whole circle of friends will gather up around in a temple nearest the cafe while waiting for the time to come.
And overall, the cardboards are looking great.. I think? hahaha

Cardboards checked

Balloons checked ✔

Roses checked ✔

Writing Checked ✔


Video stand by.. checked!✔


Oh and the most important. RING Checked!✔


Everyone is waiting excitedly.. a friend is actually hiding around busy bodhi cafe to peek on the girls while we are waiting for the message... and off we go to "Busy bodhi Cafe" !


While we are hiding at the corner shop nearing the Cafe, and I think that little girl who is having ice-cream were kinda shock looking at us  like What is happening?? hahaha!

The moment when he got down on knee and pulled out the most beautiful ring. Asking "Will you marry me" and waiting for his wife-to-be.. answered "Yes I do"  awww

And finally he succeeded! Congratulations to MR. and MRS.LIM ^^


Chilling at the cafe for a while.


With the girls.;)

And a nice album full of their memories made by Shane for his wife,Sheryn. So much of LOVE :D

These are the most cutest sentence I've ever seen. haha!

It is so great to see my friend had his proposal done! What a wonderful compilation of beautiful stories. 
I'm so happy for you both.  Congratulations to the future bride and groom! Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond! and All the very best with the wedding plans and have a lovely life together. May your love grow for each other every day! ;)

Lastly with a group photo.


♕ xoxo ♡♡





    No comments:

    Post a Comment