Jorise Lee: Bits and Pieces.

Instagram me

Friday 28 November 2014

Bits and Pieces.

Due to my ever increasingly hectic schedule I was not able to write a post and it has been a month since my last update.=(
So, I do have some changes in my life.. Sometimes I feel reluctant and unsure of myself, while some are exhilarating and change how I feel within. But some changes haven necessarily brought the result that I'd expected, also with plenty of surprises along the way. I have been travelling a lot now and mostly on the weekend.. Like I always wanted to have a "weekend getaway" and now my wish is granted. lol.  Anywhere would be fine. Not a long trip, not a far places to go.. but travelling is what keeps me alive. It generates me alot of feelings, seeing alot of things and get to know alot of new friends. Slowly I am becoming a more outgoing person, Well, no more to "after work go back home" life like those same daily routine..which is quite boring at times. A seemingly little change I made can be quite exhausting sometimes, but at the same time I enjoyed very much. May be I am a true Gemini who craves freedom and are extremely independent. Love exploring new things too. heh=p

Throwback to end of September, I was off to friend's wedding in Medan, Indonesia. The most glorious and also the best wedding dinner which I have ever attended. Their culture of the wedding was quite different. There will be professional dancers to perform the romantic wedding dance before picking the bride and groom into the hall. And also, every guests who volunteer to perform singing on the stage, no matter how good or bad you sang, you will still be getting a lot of red packets(money) from the audience.. they will be lining up walking up to the stage gave out red packets to the performers. If you don't convert Rupiah to RM, you could be a billionaire by just singing a song. lol. No wonder.... because I was quite surprised why is every guests was so desperate to volunteer themself to sing on the stage. and Now I know. hahah!    
 
Medan actually is just a small city like in Penang. Also Medan is a heavy Chinese-populated city in Indonesia, so there will be a lot of Chinese food. So, everything is about foods, foods and..FOODS. If you love foods/eating, you might consider Medan as your travelling spot. Just approx an hour of flight from Penang to Medan. When talking about shopping, there actually have nothing much to shop but one thing I like is that you can get cheaper kicks in those authentic shoe stores. I bought Nike and NB. happy me!;p Thank you my friend for the warm welcoming to Medan, 5 days in Medan bring me alot of memories especially I miss those deliciously foods. Till, we meet again.=)

And I rush back from Medan to Penang because I was invited to an event - Comic Fiesta which held on Penang Times Square. They are having microfilm conference about the new releasing of a Malaysian films called "Dream". A very simple title which shows everything and I think this film can be the best motivations to both parents and children. This invented event is for those who love comics, Lolita and so on. The first I step into the hall I was quite surprise on so many people dressing up with their favourite comic costume. Like I was stepping into another whole new unknown world. hahah!



Starting of October, me and my girls are planing for a 3 days 2 nights very last minute getaways trip to Singapore. This was actually my third time to SG but the past 2 times I went there was just for business trip, and a rush one. So I Never manage to have fun, shopping nor go for a walk or even to USS. So now I got to go with my girls and I was sooooo excited! It was my very first time to Universal Studio. lol But day before USS, we went to had a famous korean BBQ called "食客" oh so yummy till it's worth for a long wait to be seated! so at night we went to Clark Quay to chill and met some new friends there. lol.
But the next day in the morning while we're going to USS and it was raining heavily. the rain was stopped in the afternoon, by the time we reached USS it was already 2pm. It's kinda too late for us to play and also taking pictures with everything inside because the whole places will be close at 6pm. So little time yet so many adventures things to play and also too many people on the weekend! It takes like half an hour for lining up just to play a 10 minutes game or just to watch a 15mins show. wtf. but it's all worth it! lol We could only manage to go for two games and one show. That was too little. =,/ But nevermind, I do really had a very fun and great trip spending with the girls. Lots of love ;)


In October 18 is Shane & Sheryn's engagement party at Suffolk house. Everyone dressed gorgeously in white. The place served good foods with desserts bar and some finger foods. And the engagement party outside setting was casual and romantic yet so lovely just like the married couple.;)  I'm super happy for my friend cause this is what they want and also I'm sooo envious!lol.  So excited looking forward to their wedding day.=D    


Give out a birthday surprise for October Baby, Vivi. Well it's kinda awkward that it's not a very good surprise but hope you like it. May all good things came to you and all the best on your career and so on! xoxo.


A very random trip to KL to meet the girls.;) And they brought me to try Zap Zap Noodle located at address: 43G, Jalan Kuchai Maju 7, off Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 
I really love how it tasted with 4 different Thai gravy! Also they will be launching their first boat noodle branch in Penang soon! yayyyy! so that Penangites doesn't need to go far to try boat noodles and now its coming to Penang! heh!  Oh gosh, I am typing but at the same time my tummy is calling starving!=/ Well, my weekend does well spent with friends in KL. Thanks for bringing me around and thanks Caryne for her very kind hospitalityI could be annoying you girls like, forever. loll Thanks!


So, while I haven finish unpack my luggage, off to Singapore three days after I came back from KL.. I know.... Singapore again. loll. But this time, is for business and family trip. They bought the tickets to USS without me knowing it, but this time I manage to watch every shows in USS and oh guess what, I met Charlie Chaplin, I'm  so in loveeeeeee. lololl. and also we went to Gardens by the bay, Safari Zoo and etc etc.  This 5 days in SG with family were so much fun that we could really spending time together after all those busy working life. :)


Since I always crave to have a short getaway on every weekend, but now I should slower down my getaway plans because of my job. Focus focus focus. =D

Anyhow, I still wanted to go travel.. planing to some place far. But at the mean time, should earn more, save more, and then, travel more. hehh.

♕ xoxo ♡♡

1 comment: