Jorise Lee: Beauty Review: Amask Gold & Stem Cells Facial Mask

Instagram me

Sunday 4 January 2015

Beauty Review: Amask Gold & Stem Cells Facial Mask

Sheet mask that are unlike regular face mask which consist of goop in a jar that you apply to your face. And most of us would be familiar with sheet mask was just a thicker paper or cloth mask cut out in the shape of our face with holes for your eyes, nose and mouth.

The truth is that sheet mask is actually closer to serums. It can soften the appearance of fine lines from dehydration, calm down inflammation, refresh tired skin and give you more luminosity. Well, just to be honest, I never was a sheet mask junkie because I'd found the whole application rather time consuming. But increasingly I am more open to trying them again while I received Amask Gold & Stem Cells Facial mask from PrincessLiki to try out which this mask is formulated in Switzerland. And the word "gold" had caught my eyes. The most important is that I am good when they are made without Parabens, alcohol and no artificial colour added. 



There are two key ingredients found in the formulation,  which is Gold and Swiss apple stem cells.
These both key ingredients are beneficial to our skin because Gold is for firming and lifting. It activates the electrons in our cells to stimulate cellular growth of the deepest layer of the skin, and it locks in moisture and keeps skin firmer and tighter by maintaining collagen and inhibiting the breakdown of elastin. Not only that, gold also does help reduces the appearance of sun damage and age spots. So, gold are not just solid for investment but they are also beneficial in skin care for anti-aging purpose!

On the other hand, Swiss apple stem cells is great in repair and regeneration of tissues to protect the skin from aging. Because of an increase in the longevity of skin cells, skin has a more youthfull and radiant appearance. It also helps to restore dull and sagging skin and to improve skin hydration.


Upon opening, the Amask Gold Stem Cells Facial Mask comes with a light scent. It is drenched with serum and with gold flakes. The mask texture is quite thick and the serum is also generously thick but good thing is the serum doesn't drip and it did not make my skin feel sticky.

I could apply the mask for a good 20 minutes and still go about my normal chores or take a quick nap.. or catch up some much needed reading while the mask does it’s job. ;p


After 20 minutes of relaxation and that's all it takes! I can feel that it has provided my skin a great hydrating boost. As in with most sheet mask, there is no need to wash your face after, rather just to give your face a quick rubbing/massage to help the skin absorb the serum that lies above your skin and you can see there is some bits of gold flakes on my skin, with a bit of rubbing, the gold flakes dissolved quickly without a trace. The mask is great to be use before bedtime and I will wake up with skin that is more supple and radiant. =D

Amask are truly convenient when it comes to giving my skin a quick hydration boost. Realistically, I think this mask you can use once a week to give your skin some moisture and a nice glow before you have to go somewhere. At least, that's how I use them and they work really well for that. This sheet mask can soften the appearance of fine lines from dehydration, calm down inflammation, refresh tired skin and give you more luminosity, even though it's only temporary but I love how it works to my skin. 

If you are fond to use facial sheet mask, you're probably going to like Amask Gold & Stem Cells Facial mask. It’s not the cheapest of sheet masks but given the ingredients and the quality of the product, I’ll say the Amask is reasonably priced and worth a try. You can get it from:


WeChat ID: PrincessLiki
Instagram: princessliki




2 comments:

  1. Really love your blog! Photos are clear and reviews are detailed and thoughtful x.

    ReplyDelete