Jorise Lee: Jane Iredale The Skin Care Make Up @ Beaurise Skin.

Instagram me

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Jane Iredale The Skin Care Make Up @ Beaurise Skin.

We all know that make up enhances natural beauty but also builds confidence for everyday life. Most woman owned make up products that sometimes they piling too many products... somehow they don't even know why they buy them.. or they will buy the wrong make up products that might irritate their skin and waste money to go for facial salons to treat their problem skin. But choosing a right make up is really hard that sometimes it can often be headache trying to find which one is suitable and also beneficial to our skin.

And I was searching for a products for very long time.. a products that I can apply make-up but at the same time it treats my skin as well. People would've thought there is no such things about make up with skin care? what? But now I found Jane Iredale- -The Skin Care Make Up, and this products I've been using for awhile now.

Jane Iredale is a mineral make up and is formulated in US. It's a great products especially for sensitive skin which I'd know I do. The benefits of mineral make up have many women flocking to try it. One popular claim is that it can clear up acne. And I've heard mineral make up is brilliant because it doesn't clog your pores and it doesn't irritate your skin. For your skin it is basically a kindest way you can wear makeup. But all of these is only true if you have the true mineral make up that contains all natural minerals and has not mix with any chemicals.

I actually had purchased all their products and I'm going to share what I have with a little bit information about them.;)


Primers, Foundations and concealers. Jane Iredale products are awarded the skin cancer foundations seal of recommendation.


So, I'm gonna start up with 
Smooth Affair Primer.
I was never a big fan of primers, especially since most of them just make my skin oilier. When I tried JI Smooth Affair, I fell in love. First, it feels like a silky serum and it leaves the skin feeling really soft and supple. I do recommend that you let it fully dry before applying foundation. Secondly, this primer works with any foundation. It worked well with BB cream, Dream Tint and the Pure Pressed powder. By using this, it keeps my make up from caking and also I will even apply this on its own. Lastly, it does not make your face itchy. I hated how other primers felt heavy and had so much fragrance that I found myself scratching my face every so often. JI primer does have fragrance but it is not overbearing. Overall, it is an excellent primer.



Hot humid weather can act as leading cause of acne, when sweat and oil build up which leads to more pimples. So don't let summer weather break you out.
Jane Iredale absence Oil control Primer SPF 15 is a great primer especially you have the very oily skinThis cream to powder controls oil naturally and it takes away shininess. This would be apply in a thin layer of the whole facial area and you would apply your make up on top. It does shows a little white but it does blend in. This is the perfect primer for all skin types. Oil is the number one reason why makeup changes color. Absence forms an attraction barrier between the skin and makeup so that makeup can stay on longer and skin stays shine-free. 
Absence conceal large pores while controlling oil. And you don't have to worry about clogging your pores because it wont! If you have oily skin, you'll love absence!


Dream Tint is a tinted moisturiser and its got SPF15. There're 3 colours available which is Light, Medium light and medium colour.. and I am using the light colour. Well, you don't need a lot to cover your face and it blends really nicely. Also do keep in mind that it is a tinted moisturiser so it's not full coverage. I would said that it is medium coverage because of mineral properties on it... it does gives you quite abit of coverage for a tinted moisturizer and it absorb quickly on the skin and it doesn't feel sticky. This product is definitely being corporate with my daily makeup and its kinda embrace my natural look.



You can see how smooth the texture after applied Dream Tint.


Jane Iredale Disappear Concealer.
This gives just enough coverage to conceal minor flaws....perfect for warm summer days. It is a great product that it helps to heal acne pimples. The formula itself is great! I had huge blemish on my chin area, and I apply this concentrating on my acne, it completely covered the ugly thing(acne), and by the end of those days it had completely dried up. But I do admit that the coverage is medium, however it's extremely gentle, and I have never had broke out from it. I have repurchased it about 3 times when I was trying to cover my acne scars while at the same time it can heals them. Excellent product. 



Before and after using Disappear Concealer.


Amazing Base SPF 20 (Loose Powder)
Amazing base loose mineral powder this can be use as a make up base, you just dust on lightly using brush and I also using it to set my foundation. It is such a fine powder that it blends really nicely. And you don't have to worry on how to apply JI Products, every box packaging of Jane Iredale's, inside provides a printed paper step by step on showing how to use their products in a correct way. Thumbs up for the very convenient way of showing to customers.




Powder-Me SPF 30 is one of my favourite products! and also it is one of the five Jane Iredale products that are awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation. What's fantastic about this product is that it is a Chemical Free powder sunscreen for the face and body. It's proven provide long lasting SPF 30 Protection against the suns UVB and especially UVA rays. It contained titanium dioxide and a skin nourishing natural clay.
It can even be use on a sunburn skin to soothed inflammation. So this product is no like other sunscreen with greasy cream and there is no need to wait for it to dry and you wont feel any stickiness on your skin.. you just have to pop it on your face and body.. and your protected!;)  With the easy use of Powder-Me SPF, there is no reason not to wear sunscreen. 


No matter what kind of skin care make up you use, your skin can become dehydrated through out the day. The problem is that once your make-up is apply for the day, it's difficult to apply additional moisturiser on top of what you already have. Jane Iredale hydration Spray is the perfect solution to keep the skin hydrated and healthy while keeping your make-up in place.
The antioxidant in hydrating spray make an excellent toner to be use just after cleansing. You can also use this directly after you applying your make up to set it for the day and to add moisture. When applying hydrating spray to an already made up face, be sure to let the product absorb completely on its own in order to not smear your make up. They have 3 kinds of hydrating spray for different skin type.
Pommist benificial for All skin type. 
Balance benificial for oily skin.
D2O benificial for pores and fine lines.

I got three of them because I can use them while my skin conditions keep changing every time.
So what are you looking for extra protection from the extreme environment or for a great way to set your make up in minimize imperfection, Hydrating spray is a fantastic tools to have in your finger tips. And since you just need only couple of sprays to get the job done, you will find the bottle would last a long time!;)    

I can say to this day of my life, this make up product has been the best that I've used. I have been using Jane Iredale's products for months now and loved it. For more information on how to get this products, you may find them in
Instagram: beauriseskin

For any enquiries about this products, you may contact through email 





1 comment: