Jorise Lee: Quick and Easy with VIRO O2 Bubble mask.

Instagram me

Friday 31 July 2015

Quick and Easy with VIRO O2 Bubble mask.

I am soooo obsessed with face masks and constantly find myself buying new ones to try even if I don't necessarily need any new ones. I often apply different kinds of face mask 2-3 times a week for my combination skin. Hydrating, soothing, gel mask, mud mask sheet mask and etc etc.. like I almost owned all kinds of mask in the market! Does anyone have the same habit like me? hehh  I am a mask hoarder I can say =p

So today I'm going to do a review about Viro products. I've been using VIRO eye mask and sheet mask and I always love using them..  But now they are launching a new products- VIRO O2 bubble face mask which I received from Unique Home Beauty for the past few weeks. Well, don't get confused by its name (mask). Yes, it can be used as a mask and at the same time as a cleanser as well which I think it's pretty cool!


About the mask, it dispenses a foam type and according to the products instructions, after cleansed your skin, pump a moderate amount to dry hands and apply evenly all over the face within 10 seconds.




It only takes 10 seconds for the oxygen bubbles to sufficiently develop, and you will need to massage the bubbles in circular movements like how you cleanse your face daily for about 1-2 minutes. Rinse-off with slightly warm water.


You can get a really nice, light tingling feeling when the bubbles on your face and this is something I really like as my skin feels fresher even before rinsing the mask off. The mask claims to "deep cleansing, tighten pores, skin moisturising and control excess oil" and I can say it does do each of those things to a small extent. Overall feeling I get after using this mask is a sense of cleanliness and smoothness. It's almost a similar feeling to cleansing my face and your face will be less likely to get oily which I really love the most.

This mask can be use daily as a cleanser. But for those who had a combination dry skin like me, for my experience of constantly using it as a daily cleanser I found that my skin is slightly tighter. So I would suggest to use as a mask apply for 2-3 times a week would be fine. Also after using the bubble mask you still need to apply with  your daily skin care routine such as toner, moisturiser and so on.

Another thing that I love about the bubble mask is it's technology of self cleansing. It cleanses on it's own leaving your skin smooth and supple. Don't worry about the smell because it isn't smell funky. Apart of that, the mask just took approx 5 minutes of your time for the whole procedure, soooo convenient especially when I was on a rush time, I'll hoping for a quick mask that can give me the fastest results by going out with a good fresh skin. If you're anything like me, you'll love this bubble mask.;)

I was glad and thankful to Unique Home Beauty for sending their good products for me to do a review. Also with a small sample of toner/collagen. ;)


Weather you're looking for the best mask or a quick mask/cleanser, I hope this review could help you to make your choice.

For more information you can find them on
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/uniquehomebeauty?fref=ts
Instagram@uniquehomebeautyy


xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment