Jorise Lee: Anaria Future(A Great Healing Products)

Instagram me

Friday 2 October 2015

Anaria Future(A Great Healing Products)

The Haze nowadays causes more than just respiratory problems. Everyone hates the haze! And wearing a face mask does not work with anyone's face.=( What I can't stand is how my skin reacts badly to the smog! Clogged pores, blackheads, redness, dehydrated and it gets me more irritated. Since no one has manage to stop Indonesia, I have to put in some effort to my skin.
My secret? Anaria Future 9D collagen Silk Mask.  


I'm not sure if anyone heard about Anaria Future because it was quite new in the market. But I was very grateful of having this opportunity to tried out their quality products which originated from France and has distributed in Malaysia.

Anaria Future Collagen Silk Mask is a mild and edible mask which very suitable for sensitive skin like mine. And it is a great healing products for minor plastic surgery, sun-burnt and damaged skin. As for the packaging itself are eye catching. I love the packaging and it is made of clear glass tube with the quality silk mask inside.

Here's instruction on how to open the bottle before use.

Tear off the plastic seal before using. But I didn't throw away the glass tube as it's too pretty. I'm keeping it for reuse. hehe.


There's a clipper provided in the box, use the clipper to pull out the mask for hygiene purpose.

There are two layers on the mask, tear off the blue layer and the mask should be seen transparently and as smooth as silk!

Apply the silk mask evenly on the face for 15 minutes.


The silk mask is suitable for all skin types. It has a cooling feeling while applying.
What makes more more loving this mask is that it contained Aloe Vera as one of  the main ingredient in the mask. As I know, aloe vera helps in wound healing and reduce inflammation, also allows skin heal quickly and minimal scars!


And if you are suffering from sensitive skin, black spots, eye bags, fine lines or any other skin conditions, then you should try out this mask! My skin looked radiant and fresh for days after! I would recommend using the mask once or twice a week. ;)

View more before and after results of all customers feedback in their Facebook page!
And if you are interested / would like to know more information about the silk mask, please do not hesitate to go through their social network:
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/anariafutureskincare.malaysia
Instagram: @anariafuture


Or you may contact:
WeChat: +601139421433
Line: Anaria Future
Whatsapp: +601139421433


No comments:

Post a Comment