Jorise Lee: Cushions are the new trend now! (ENNA UV mist silk cushion review)

Instagram me

Monday 21 December 2015

Cushions are the new trend now! (ENNA UV mist silk cushion review)

Do you chase beauty Trends? well, I dont. Not really. It's not a rare occurrence for me to fall completely in love with a beauty product. I don't change products once I am completely comfortable with it and I will remain in loyal, long-term relationship with one. And I confess that I'm not a trend-chaser, which means I don't buy the products just because it's NEW.

My friends who're using BB/CC Cushion raved about it so much until my ears dropped off, but I just not interested about it. I apply tinted sunblock everyday and concealer to conceal my dark eye circle and I wasn't that up for trying the cushion foundation. I am afraid of trying new beauty products as I am very particular about a quality of a product because of my sensitive skin. But somehow I guess I need to confess again that the cushions are the real trend now! (you never know until you try it.) 


There are so many brands of BB/CC out there, but this ENNA UV mist silk cushion I'm going to review today were different with others. So what is the cushion compact? Cushion compact is like a next generation of BB/CC cream. It is a small refillable foundation compact which is soaked into a cushion or sponge that you can use a special puff to gentle dap the foundation onto the skin. It helps to improve skin condition and hydrate your complexion as it rich in all nutrition like BB and CC cream. 




This is how the box looks like. The box does state a clear instructions on how to use, so as a newbie you don't have to worry;)  




Cute Packaging. "ENNA THE FLORAL GIRL" 


I just noticed that it's a Limited Edition. wowwwww. 


The size of the case is just good you can bring out, put it in your bag that it doesn't consume much space!


It comes with an extra refill, 


Because for hygiene purposes, now I understand why they separate the foundation with the sponge and also it wont be dried out easily. Some prefer to squeeze the whole amount onto the sponge, but I prefer to squeeze a little amount of foundation cream on top of the sponge once I using it. Safe a lil cost perhaps? haha.  



Simply use the pressed puff gently press down the sponge, you don't need to worry about applying too much since the applicator puff an even layer of just the right amount of product. 


Now imagine your favorite BB or CC cream tinned out to a watery consistence with the level of coverage and sun protection pored into a compact and topped with a sponge. Every time you press down the springy sponge (the "cushion") with the pressed puff, the liquid formula is released.





At first I didn't understand the insane hype, It's just another way on putting on foundation isn't it?
But after actually trying it, I get the hype now! For me, they entirely replaced the tinted sunblock or moisturuzer I was using and I'll likely never revert back to plain old foundation formula.

Not just because these spongy guys are so fun to use but it deliver moisture and SPF with a completely weightless texture, so you never feel caked in makeup.

I am really pleased with this! ENNA cushion makes it so easy and convenient! Save time, save space and having bright glowing skin!

You may find ENNA at their facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ENNA-uv-mist-silk-cushion-820749897988269/

Or you can contact them for more information
wechat: NicoleTee0614
Watsapp: 012-7221508.



xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment