Jorise Lee: MUJI sensitive skin care.

Instagram me

Friday 18 August 2017

MUJI sensitive skin care.

As by request, I'm so excited to share my current favourite Skin Care Products to you guys. 
For someone who has sensitive skin, I have spent a lot of time doing trail with lots of different products to determining the best routine for sensitive skin care. 

Before I start, first of all, you have to know what are your skin types are, then only you can find the most suitable products according to your skin types. Most common skin types which happens to be concerned by most people is combination skin/sensitive skin. 

My skin type is combination, sensitive skin. My skin may become oily mid-day in the t-zone. Even though it may feel dehydrated and tight at times, but still produce oil. Yet sometimes, my skin can become temporarily sensitized because of changes in the weather (exp: get very itchy and redness sometimes) or after an aggressive professional treatment.

My skin has also been extra sensitive lately mainly because of hormone changes or because of the hot humid weather. However, my latest skin care product happens to have given me some of the best skin I have had in a long time and I am happy to share my favourite with you! 

Muji Sensitive Skin Care series!
Just in case you didn't know, MUJI is a Japanese household retail company and they made really good and high quality products. But to be honest, when I saw the beauty section in the store, I was a lil bit sceptical because MUJI is a household retail store, why would I buy their skin care products? hmm... But I do know they made high quality products, so I decided to give them a try!

I also love that each product from the Sensitive Skin range is unscented and that the ingredients are carefully selected, making MUJI skincare suitable for people with very sensitive skin.

So for my daily skin care routine, the first thing I'm gonna use is Cleansing milk. But before that, I do use facial wipes to wipe off all the dirt and make up on my face, following with cleansing milk. And it also doesn't have mineral oil, alcohol or fragrance added to it so I really like it!  

I just need 1-2 pumps to cleanse my whole face and it is non greasy at all.  


Muji have few types of cleanser, but I choose Muji face soap to lather the cream bubbles with Muji's face washing net. But why using face washing net since you can use only face soap ?
so here's why:
Many Japanese beauty magazines advocate that you wash your face with bubbles, not your fingers. Your fingers should not be touching your skin directly when you wash your face. Instead, there should be a layer of creamy lather because the pressure from your fingers on your skin will create wrinkles. This may be strange for many non-Japanese people, but I found by using this method, the creamy lather cleanser can penetrate more deeper into our skin and you can feel your skin is smoother, softer and cleaner!
So here's how to create creamy lather:
Wet the net and put a suitable amount of face soap on top of the net.


Then rub the net between your hands.


You’ll immediately see that the cleanser foams up, creating creamy bubbles.
Make a fist around the net and start pulling the ring end through your thumb and forefinger

Tadaaa! The lather should look like this and if you do it right, it wont fall at all.
It's actually very easy and fun!


Rub the lather onto your face with circular movement and rinse off.
Remember DO NOT use the net as a washcloth and don’t rub the net against your face.


Light toning water is made from natural mineral water from Japan. I don't know how you feel about toner, but some other brand I'd used before, they actually have sticky feel which is so annoying and uncomfortable. But this doesn't leave such issues, and especially you attached with the spray mist top,  It feel so light and almost feel like sprinting water that also balance your PH.
 


Muji lotion Sheet mask! I really love this and it's easy to apply.


Place the compressed sheet mask in the cap, 
fill the cap with toning water, and watch as the sheet soaks up the toner and expands to its full size.

Once saturated, the sheets unfold easily into moisturising face packs.
Align the eye holes and spread the sheet over your face.


Leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes for additional moisture to your usual skincare.
I love this cause it feels like I'm treating myself so well like for 5 mins. hahah 


Next item that I'm obsessed about is the Moisturising Milk which is quite interesting to me. I know this has been in the market for awhile now, never got to using them because I am very particular when it comes to skin care, I only stick to what I know. lol

So I was really pleased that I'm able to try it. 
This moisturising milk was pretty amazing because it gives you the lightness with moisture. 

If you have slightly combination dry or sensitive skin like me, but you still want to get the moisture, this is the good product to get the right amount of moisture.


So, who say you can only use one skin care during day and night?
actually you can change them alternatively depends on how you feel to your skin. My skin can turns very oily or very dry sometimes may be because of the weather and environment, which is why I do owned few types of moisturiser at home.

This moisturising cream I'll use it when I feel my skin is very dry, and I apply this at night as a night cream, and it actually surprise me when I leave it overnight, wake up the next morning and not finding my skin sticky at all. It actually make my skin really smooth and I do think it is quite hydrating too.

This All in one essence combined 3 skin care steps all into one is by far my favourite skin care product. This substitute for the toner, moisturiser and essence it's so convenient I can apply only this and go out when I was in a rush or lazy to apply so much skin care to my skin (sometimes). hahah 
It's such a good multipurpose products and I really like it.

So that's all the Muji products that I tried and I have to say I am really impressed by the good quality like they're made of natural mineral water. 

NO mineral oil added, NO fragrance, NO alcohol added and you can feel that these products on your skin are really good. I really can say that muji household retail store does made a really good skin care products.  

And that's all for today, I hope you do enjoy reading my post. =) xoxo.





5 comments:

  1. Whey protein is to be taken when you are working out. This page lists the best whey protein you can choose from.. amway protein powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.ทำจมูกที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thanks to admin of this blog. This is such a wonderful post. Very useful products are given in this post. It's also helpful, how we can use products.
    contact lenses in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda have the same skin condition. Can be oily or dry at times. But I don't have a skin care routine. I might try this one out. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta is a well-known dermatologist in Gurgaon with 10 years of experience. Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta has it all. She is regarded as one of the well-known Gurgaon dermatologists. she has been able to provide fruitful and successful consultation to all her clients in the area of Gurgaon dermatologists. her recognition pushed her top on the internet when patients search dermatologists in Gurgaon near me. You can easily book an appointment with a dermatologist in Gurgaon. There are several dermatologists in Gurgaon, but Dr. Geetika Mittal Gupta is in a league of its own.

    Name: Dermatologist in Gurgaon
    Mobile No. +91 99581 27051
    Address : Levo Spalon, Ground Floor Pegasus One, Golf Course Road,
    Sector 53, Gurgaon
    State: Haryana
    Country; India
    ZipCode: 122003

    ReplyDelete