Jorise Lee: Styling with MUJI linen.

Instagram me

Saturday 18 March 2017

Styling with MUJI linen.

I love wearing outfit that is comfortable, simple and clean. And today, I will be going to share with you about MUJI linen wear which is one of the Japanese brand that I really adore.

If you don't know about MUJI, it is originally founded in Japan in 1980, they offers a wide variety of good quality products including household goods, apparel and food. Mujirushi Ryohin, MUJI in Japanese, translates as “no-brand quality goods.”

MUJI linen is made of natural fibre, its an ideal fabric for hot and sweaty weather with its highly absorbent and quick drying. For more softness, the more wash it has, the smoother it gets; and the longer you wear it, the softer it feels.

To me, simple and clean is the perfect, comfortable outfit and that is why I love MUJI. It show its style as simplicity and emptiness yield the ultimate universality. Cooling to wear in the hot humid weather. 

Scroll down for some of Muji's linen outfits:















Webpage Blog ; www.muji.com/my
• Facebook ; https://www.facebook.com/MujiMalaysia/
• Instagram (@mujimy)


No comments:

Post a Comment