Jorise Lee: 20 facts about me.

Instagram me

Tuesday 23 September 2014

20 facts about me.


Oh dear, this '20 facts about me' tag been viral on instagram. I was tagged by my friends. I thought it'd be nice to do a fun lil post for my readers(you) to get to know me better. So here are my 20 weirdonessssss.. hahaha!
  1. I take a long time to text back. Well, not every time but most of the time. I know some people just hate texting with me. So they use call when it's urgent. I'm sorry. hahahh!
  2. Nothing can distract me while I'm too concentrate on texting or watching movie or doing my own suffs.  (Don't talk to me when you see I'm doing something because I can't hear you)- friends might know. XD
     
  3. I don't eat or drink anything coffee related, I don't like the smell because I'll be gagging. (But I just gotta get over this and it's getting better now because I always thought that this is a mindset problem)
  4. I don't know how to cook/bake but somehow they came out pretty well every time I cook and I enjoyed baking as well.
      
  5. I love to sing and sometimes I hum/sing to myself unconsciously. lol
  6. I used to envy taller girls and felt insecure about my height because I am short..but in fact now I enjoy being petite.
  7. I do not go for chin or nose surgery, so please don't ask me where I do because I DON'T. I will ignore all msgs regarding this. btw, thanks to my mothers genetic.=)
  8. I can't live without concealer to cover... often known as 'panda eyes'. =/
  9. I always want a hot body but I also love to eat junk food. (Why is life so difficult).
  10. I am a skin consultant and also a beautician.
  11. I love vegetables more than meat, most of the dishes served must have vege..if not I'll lost my appetite. lololl.. and I love korean foods esp. bacon with kimchi!! yummmmm
  12. I like to walk around while brushing my teeth.
  13. When I am sad, please don't ask me what's wrong. Just hug me.
  14. I hardly ever wear earrings. I just find them uncomfortable!
  15. I don't like alcohols, I always find them bitter and have the smell of chemicals. Sometimes I secretly change to a glass of coke while I'm in the club. oppsss hahahahah!!
  16. First thing to do when I woke up in the morning  is to check on watsapp, instagram and twitter then I rest my eyes for like 10-15mins and woke again. LOL! I wont serve on facebook because this would probably may took me hours to jump out from my bed.
  17. I always wanted to be a cool kids but I always ended up forgiving people way tooooo easily. (Soft-hearted)
  18. People always seeing me as an independent girl, but I am not as strong as you sees.. I always hoping that I could be like all girls who wish to be spoiled by someone I care/love.
  19. This is sooooo awkward for me to say....but yeap, I'm single.
  20. I always wonder what the person I'm marrying is doing at the moment. Weird right. hahahah!!


    I've done mine! lol. I love being who I am.

    ♕ xoxo ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment